Here were some of my highlights:
1. Decorating and Preparing the series with the our Summer Interns.
2. Each week I dressed up as a different character to teach piratical application to the fruit we were learning. I especially loved the week when Nicole didn't know my costume and I came out dressed in her least favorite glasses! Surprise!
3. I heard a parent talk about how her son was having a minor meltdown and she asked, "Now what did you learn about this week in All Stars." His reply, "Peace...and I need to remember that God is always with me." I love it when our lessons help families grow together!
4. Sharing with "Big Church" what an All Stars service looks like and then having a few new teammates join our group of volunteers!
5. Today's lesson on how Jesus was the best example of love and having a ton of first time guests hear the gospel message of salvation!