Monday, April 30, 2012

$5 Free Amazon, Thanks Swagbucks!

I've read a lot of people posting recently about Swagbucks and so I finally clicked to see what it was about.  Pretty much, its a search engine reward site that allows you to "earn" Swagbucks for completing online searching, watching video's, and other random things to earn rewards.  I log on every morning, make a few clicks, watch a few minute long videos and earn swagbucks.

I have been using Swagbucks for 10 days now and have earned my first $5 Amazon gift card.  Being that I shop on amazon about once a week, I'm excited about some free spending money.  If you're an internet junkie like me and want to spend about 5 minutes a day to earn some cool rewards, then click my referral link to sign up!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/coreyjonesbatman

And then let me know what you redeem your swagbucks for!

No comments: