Monday, May 30, 2011

My Favorite Blogs

I currently follow 81 different blogs.  I enjoy information and reading the thoughts of great children's pastors.  I enjoy laughing at people failing.  I enjoy keeping up with friends.  And I enjoy being reminded of great things, like Lost, Batman, and Geocaching.  Blogs help me stay relevant with children's ministry posts, youtube trends, church stage designs.  And blogs challenge me with great sermons, podcasts, and webisodes.  My all time FAVORITE blog is hands down THIS ONE
I hope you enjoy my blog on blogs and feel free to check out some of my subscriptions from Google Reader:
(I typed them ALL out, and linked them but can't post because it's considered SPAM, and so if you want a full list, I'll have to email it to you, just ask).  

Here are some of my favorites:

No comments: